Monday, June 28, 2010

My First Post

Hello Everyone!
Roniey here, checking in. I'm new at blogging so I thought I would do an introduction just to get the feel for posting. I am also new to the crafting world and would like to share my creations with you. I wanna give a SHOUT OUT! to two people who have inspired me to create my blog, the first is My Pink Stamper, Robyn. Her blog was the first blog that I ever visited and she has inspired me to start creating. My second SHOUT OUT! is for Emma from My Creative Time. I have learned so much from her Gypsy tutorials. She has a great challenge and giveaway every Thursday. Check out these blogs they are super cute and informative.


Well, now that I have taken the first step it is time to start creating. I'll be back soon with something to share.

Until next time Crafty Friends,


No comments:

Post a Comment